Spring is all about cleaning up, organizing and taking stock of your life. Here are my five favorite tips to help you get it together this beautiful time of year.
1. Go Green – Replace old lightbulbs with newer eco-friendly models.
2. Get Rid of It – Clear out those closets, junk drawers and cars! Get rid of the stuff you don’t use. Give old clothing to charity, dishes and electronics to the Goodwill and get rid of the garbage!
3. Keep Your Health in Check – Make your regular dentist and eye doctor appointments. Check with older friends and family to make sure they are up-to-date with their doctor appointments.
4. Get in Shape! – This is the perfect time to start making good on those New Year’s resolutions (remember those?). Start walking every day for at least 30 minutes. Take a friend and make it a daily activity! Summer is just around the corner and we ALL need to look good in those swimsuits!
5. Exercise Your Mind – Remember that your mind needs to be stimulated regularly too to keep your memory and cognitive functions on point! Read a book (like mine!), play a card game with friends or read a newspaper.